- Date: Sep 26 & 27, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: The Role of a Treatment Coordinator
Learn the mindsets for success when implementing a Treatment Coordinator. This will be an interactive program with effective strategies to overcome objections and to increase case acceptance. Your practice will be able to manage the outstanding dentistry in the charts and do more of the dentistry you love to do.
- Understand the Role & Systems for a Treatment Coordinator
- Develop Organized, Multi-tasked Systems to Meet Deadlines
- Create a Clear Treatment Plan for the Patient
- Become a Patient Centered Communicator
- Increase Comfort with Money and Insurance
- Implement Patient Checkout System to address major dental needs
- Provide an environment to encourage patient questions
- Track Case Acceptance to achieve 75% success
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|