- Date: Sep 26 & 27, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: The Role of a Treatment Coordinator
Learn the mindsets for success when implementing a Treatment Coordinator. This is an interactive program with effective strategies to introduce a Treatment Coordinator to the practice which will naturally decrease your outstanding dentistry in the charts.
- Understand the Role & Systems for a Treatment Coordinator
- Develop Organized, Multi-tasked Systems to Meet Deadlines
- Create a Clear Treatment Plan for the Patient
- Become a Patient Centered Communicator
- Increase Comfort with Money and Insurance
- Implement Patient Checkout System to address major dental needs
- Provide an environment to encourage patient questions
- Track Case Acceptance to achieve 75% success
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|