- Date: Apr 11 & 12, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Title: Results Driven Hygiene Fundamentals
Is your hygiene department performing at its best? Dental hygiene is the lifeblood of a dental practice; for patient retention, prevention and case acceptance.
Lisa Philp has developed this unique program to demonstrate how to assess for success and increase your hygiene efficiency through this unique and customized approach to patient centered care.
- Increase value of the hygiene appointment with 5 phase process of care
- Learn the full team approach to hygiene
- Distinguish patient’s status of health or disease to code accordingly
- Verbal skills for perio diagnosis & treatment solutions
- Motivate patients to commit to long term periodontal maintenance
- Learn the proper patient hand-off between front & back teams
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund*, less $50 non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. No refund will be issued for requests with less than 30 business days’ notice. * For group pricing, approved refunds will be applied in the order of lowest fees paid to be refunded first.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|