- Date: Sept 17 & 18, 2020
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: Practice Management – Your Role and Your Results
A manager or team of managers has significant impact on the communication, practice metrics and key systems for daily operations. Learn how to be a self-managed leader how knows what to stop start or continue in order to have progress and momentum towards the practices’ unique goal.
- Define what an effective Practice Manager looks like
- Learn strategies to remain open to change and how to support your team through change.
- The importance of establishing a practice vision
- Acquire the skills to influence team members
- Learn how to hold team and yourself accountable
- Learn healthy practice metrics and how to track your practices wins, areas of focus and progress.
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|