- Date: Sept 17 & 18, 2020
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: Practice Management – Your Role and Your Results
A manager or team of managers has significant impact on the communication, practice metrics and key systems for daily operations. Learn how to be a self-managed leader who knows what to stop start or continue in order to have progress and momentum towards the practices’ unique goal.
- Define the role of the Office practice manager and how it fits into model of practice
- Objectively assess the rules of change and how to implement and manage change.
- Know the importance of knowing and leading the team, patients and practice to the vision
- The Key conversations of a Manager and how to use them in the right context
- Skills and characteristics of the power of influence for managing behavior.
- Implement structure for a culture of clear accountability
- Understand the key practice metrics and how they relate to operations
- How to intrepret tracking devices and monitors to celebrate Wins, progress and areas to focus on.
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|