- Date: Oct 24 & 25, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: Practice Management, Live your Unique Ability
The secret to being a successful leaders and an effective manager is by living and working within your unique abilities. Learn to employer and develop a synergistic team with your natural talents and see the direct results in the long-term success for your business.
- How to connect with yourself and your unique abilities
- Learn the best ways to work within your unique talents and skill
- Management that brings out the best in people
- Learn how to enhance a team to work better together
- How to be an influencer with your peers
- How to focus on you and your teams WIN and PROGESS
- Tapping into your creativity of future solutions
Additional Notes:Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||NATIONAL TGNA TRAINING CENTRE|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|