- Date: Nov 21 & 22, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Title: Periodontal Disease Management
Dental hygiene is the lifeblood of a dental practice; for patient retention, prevention and case acceptance. Learn our unique program to demonstrate how to assess for success and increase your hygiene efficiency.
- Increase value of the hygiene appointment with 5 phase process of care
- Distinguish patient’s status of health or disease to code accordingly
- Verbal skills for Perio diagnosis & treatment solutions
- Learn the proper patient hand-off between front & back teams
- Acquire the skills to effectively deliver the treatment patients have accepted
- Motivate patients to commit to long term periodontal maintenance
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|