- Date: March 22 & 23, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Title: Human Resources Fundamentals
To have a successful high performing business, it is important to set clear and healthy expectations to build the right team. This workshop will discuss strategies to prevent litigation, reduce stress and create an environment where doctor and team can work and thrive, while providing the essential components that complete your human resources department.
- Legislative compliance; review what the Ministry of Labour expects
- Implement recruiting techniques to attract the right candidate
- Creating & implementing job descriptions that clearly define expectations & accountabilities.
- How to document protocols & policies as they relate to Human Resource Management
- Techniques for creating an effective employee handbook
- Team performance management; how to set and hold expectations
- What effective onboarding training should involve
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|