- Date: June 11 & 12, 2020
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: Dentist + Hygiene = Growth
The Hygiene Exam Management process is critical and one of the most impactful moments in the patients experience. Learn systems that will give patients better understanding of their dental needs and increase the case acceptance for both the restorative and hygiene departments.
- Establish tools on how to utilize your daily preparation for smoother flow
- Learn the best ways in alerting the dentist you are ready
- Determine who is best to receive a recall exam and how often
- Learn how to support the Dentist when working with multiple hygienist
- Develop strategies for the team to not feel the pressure of recall exams.
- How to manage complex treatment plans and not fall behind.
- Communication tools to prompt the Dentist of your assessment
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|