- Date: December 5 & 6, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Title: Dental Reception Made Simple
While the first objective of most dental offices is to meet the dental needs and wants of its patients, it must be remembered that dentistry is a business. Like all businesses a steady incoming cash flow is necessary for smooth operations and survival.
- Implement greeting and welcoming patients using the five-star service philosophies.
- Learn customer service skills which separate your practice from the competition.
- Improve your patient flow inside the practice.
- Overcome cancellation calls and rescheduling of patients.
- Manage account receivables and maximize collection at the time of service.
- Scripting for recall calls with action.
- Create reactivation program for patients who have fallen through the cracks.
Additional Notes: Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days notice. Less than 30 business days notice – no refund will be issued.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|