- Date: December 5 & 6, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Title: Dental Reception Fundamentals
While the first objective of most dental offices is to meet the dental needs and wants of its patients, it must be remembered that dentistry is a business. Like all businesses a steady incoming cash flow is necessary for smooth operations and survival.
- Implement greeting and welcoming patients using the five-star service philosophies.
- Learn customer service skills which separate your practice from the competition.
- Improve your patient flow inside the practice
- Overcome cancellation calls and rescheduling of patients
- Manage account receivables and maximize collection at the time of service.
- How to script collection calls or electronic messaging
- Scripting for recall calls with action
- Keeping a current active patient count current with a plan and strategy to purge the current data in the charts & computer
- Create reactivation program for patients who have fallen through the cracks
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund*, less $50 non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. No refund will be issued for requests with less than 30 business days’ notice. * For group pricing, approved refunds will be applied in the order of lowest fees paid to be refunded first.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Venue:||TGNA National Training Centre|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|