The fact is that most people aren’t eager to go to the dentist. At TGNA Dental Practice Management Services, we firmly believe that dental professionals should focus on some key methods to create a better experience for their patients. Here are some of our suggestions:
- • Make sure your front office staff is friendly. How staff members interact with your patients sets the tone for the rest of the visit.
- • Be punctual with appointments; this is something that every patient expects and appreciates. If there is going to be an unavoidable delay, it’s essential for your staff to call the patient, informing them to come in later or reschedule.
- • Place a variety of magazines and other reading material in your waiting area. If your patients have to wait for some time while you finish treating another patient, some interesting reading can keep them distracted.
- • When treating patients, make sure you explain the issue and their treatment plan and obtain consent to the plan before you start anything.
- • Always recommend the treatments that best suit your patients overall oral health.
While there are many other things you should focus on, these are some of the most important. If you would like to learn more about how to improve the patient experience at your dental practice, contact us at TGNA Dental Practice Management Services.
-TGNA Practice Management Team