Human Resources Fundamentals, (Mar 22 & 23, 2019)
- Legislative compliance; review what the Ministry of Labour expects
- Implement recruiting techniques to attract the right candidate
- Creating & implementing job descriptions that clearly define expectations & accountabilities.
- How to document protocols & policies as they relate to Human Resource Management
- Techniques for creating an effective employee handbook
- Team performance management; how to set and hold expectations
- What effective onboarding training should involve