Team and Leadership Speaker
Lori is an expert in professional empowerment; she motivates teams to maximize their capacity for excellence. She inspires by supporting clients in the discovery of their true potential. Lori enjoys meeting new people and is fascinated by their uniqueness. She is open-minded and passionate about helping individuals to identify and enhance their strengths.
Lori validates the significance of talent diversity and shows how it effectively contributes to team success. She demonstrates how a healthy balance of capacity and exceptional collaboration can transform a good team to one that is outstanding.
With creativity, Lori discovers and delivers innovative conduits to drive effective results. Her vision stems from conceptualizing what could be. As a leader and a risk-taker who embraces challenge, she relies on her keen intuition and acts on instincts appropriately. Adaptability, empathy and her ability to improvise enhances Lori’s connection with clients, leading them to ideal solutions.
Outgoing and approachable, Lori is proficient in people engagement and relationship building. She is an upbeat coach and dynamic facilitator who ignites excitement about team growth and development. With enthusiasm, she focuses on the lighter side of life and encourages others to do the same. Lori appreciates that although we do not always have the power to change what happens to us, we do have the power to control our attitude towards them.
Lori believes that optimism is as essential as oxygen, and that a sense of humour is a gift meant to be shared. Family and friends come first in Lori’s life. She appreciates the arts and is actively involved in community theatre. As a certified fitness professional, she is committed to and champions others in maintaining the holistically healthy and balanced lifestyle they deserve.
Download Speaking Program Book Speaker
Speaking Program Summary
The Ultimate Synergistic Team
An empowered and highly motivated “Team” is the key to a successful practice. The average dental team only accesses 10% -15% of its potential. Imagine a team who has maximized their potential and perform at optimal levels.
They are a cooperative, cohesive group who are working towards a common vision. We are better together combining strengths than working alone.
Audience: DDS / Team
• How to have more positive stress then negative stress
• Effective Problem Solving Techniques
• Developing a structure for defined roles on the team
• Importance of a Shared Vision and Values
• Empowering the culture of cooperation
• How to conduct goal writing and productive team meetings
• Goal writing for group results
• Laws of communication and connection
Empowering the Dental Team
The need for self-empowerment is essential in today’s fast paced society. Great leaders inspire teams to use their own intelligence, experience, intuition, and creativity to help the business move forward. Knowing how to ask for help and support and how to give help and support are signposts of an empowered leader.
Effective leaders and influencers can inspire teams to use their own intelligence, experience, intuition, and creativity to motivate and empower the member’s collective talents and passion for a WINNING CULTURE.
Audience: DDS, Owners and Office Managers
• The Role of Empowerment on a Synergistic Team
• How to manage the Synergistic dynamic process
• How others are a reflection of our own strengths and influence
• Creating defined roles and empowered accountabilities
• How to motivate a culture of recognition and acknowledgement
• How to trust others unique ability of talent and passion and build on it
• Decision making model for team members to be innovative and creative
Download Speaking Program Book Speaker
“Our team learned so much from Lori!!! She made learning fun! We got an opportunity to focus on team building, office goals and maximizing our office potential. Thanks Lori for a job well done!!”
– Karen Brkich, Office Manager, Dr. Shiva Izaddoust, San Antonio, TX