HOW TO GET THE PERFECT PATIENT REVIEW!
The word of mouth and a raving review can do wonders to boost your referral business. You’ve read hundreds of online reviews to promote something. Although sometimes the reviews are all back to back gleaming (which is better than a negative review), they may not come off as authentic. When a potential patient is searching for your practice, it is wonderful to see all those Google reviews or five stars.
Beneath the surface of those, a problem does exist in almost every dental office. You and your team know how to make patients happy. Have you ever been coached on how to ask for a review?
Have you ever thought of asking for a video testimonial? They are more credible and personal than any written review could be! They will help differentiate your practice from others!
Here are a few questions to ask your next raving patient:
1. What was the obstacle that would have prevented you from choosing us?
2. What did you find as a result of choosing us?
3. What specific feature did you like most about your experience here?
4. What are three other benefits you found at our office?
5. Would you recommend us to others you know? If so, why?
6. Is there anything you’d like to add?
These questions are not necessarily geared to a new patient. They work better for a long-term raving fan at your office. Not only will you get a memorable, authentic review you will gain valuable insights about what your patients value most in their dental experience.
-The TGNA Team