- Date: November 2 & 3, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Category: Workshop
- Title: The Ultimate Patient Experience
As dental health professionals, we share the common mission of providing the very best oral health care to our patients. This program will give you the tools to create a practice vision for offering the highest standards in service, leaving your patients delighted after every visit to your practice.
- Identify how the stages in the Patient Experience Cycle contribute to a positive patient experience.
- Determine each team member’s role & responsibility in each stage of the Patient Experience Cycle based upon the “standards” outlined by the facilitator.
- Identify and implement clearly defined service standards
- Dramatically increase patient loyalty and referrals in a competitive industry
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement 6/1/2016 to 5/31/2019 Provider ID#217893|
|Venue:||TGNA Training Center|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Map Link:||Click here|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Early Bird Cost:||$649.00+ Tax (where applicable) Deadline – October 3, 2017|
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be provided.|
The Ultimate Patient Experience
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
- Online: [email protected]
- Call: (800) 345-5157 x224