Event Code: 10262017 BURLINGTON
- Date: October 26 & 27, 2017
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: The Ideal Management Model
A manager or team of managers has significant impact on the communication, practice metrics and key systems for daily operations. A self-managed leader knows what to stop, start or continue in order to have progress and momentum toward the goals with the key engines of the dental practice.
- What is a self-managed leader & why it’s critical to success
- Define team members roles & responsibilities
- Communication for productive meetings, calls & training
- How to motivate & influence team members
- Creating a drama free dental office
- Understand how your energy affects others
- Establish clear performance goals, using agreed upon practice metrics as measurement for performance reviews
- Identify team member’s mode of operation to create action & results
Lisa Philp, RDH
Lisa Philp, RDH is the Chief Visionary Officer and founder of TGNA – Transitions Group North America, a full service coaching company for dentistry. Her career began in clinical hygiene, however she quickly transitioned into a world class coach; creating a periodontal disease management program, in which she coached thousands of dental professionals. Lisa is an industry leader, author, consultant, coach and speaker providing insights to dentists and their teams on practice development and industry changes.
Through Lisa’s leadership, TGNA has developed into one of dentistry’s premier full service practice development companies providing practice management solutions for dentists and dental teams through coaching, training, mentorship and support.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Credits|
|Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement 6/1/2016 to 5/31/2019 Provider ID#217893|
|Venue:||TGNA Training Center|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Map Link:||Click here|
|Cost:||$699.00 + Tax (where applicable)|
|Early Bird Cost:||$649.00 + Tax (where applicable) - Deadline: September 20, 2017|
|Additional Notes:||continental breakfast & lunch will be provided.|
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
- Online: Click Here
- Call: 1 (800) 345-5157 x224