Event Code: 09212017 BURLINGTON
- Date: September 21 & 22, 2017
- Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Category: Workshop
- Host: Transitions Group North America
- Title: Results Driven Hygiene
Is your hygiene department performing at it’s best? Dental hygiene is the lifeblood of a dental practice; for patient retention, prevention and case acceptance.
Lisa Philp has developed this unique program to demonstrate how to assess for success and increase your hygiene efficiency through this unique and customized approach to patient centered care.
- Increase value of the hygiene appointment with 5 phase process of care
- Learn the full team approach to hygiene
- Distinguish patient’s status of health or disease to code accordingly
- Verbal skills for perio diagnosis & treatment solutions
- Motivate patients to commit to long term periodontal maintenance
- Learn the proper patient hand-off between front & back teams
Speaker: Lisa Philp, RDH
Lisa Philp, RDH is the Chief Visionary Officer and founder of TGNA – Transitions Group North America, a full service coaching company for dentistry. Her career began in clinical hygiene, however she quickly transitioned into a world class coach; creating a periodontal disease management program, in which she coached thousands of dental professionals. Lisa is an industry leader, author, consultant, coach and speaker providing insights to dentists and their teams on practice development and industry changes.
Through Lisa’s leadership, TGNA has developed into one of dentistry’s premier full service practice development companies providing practice management solutions for dentists and dental teams through coaching, training, mentorship and support.
|CE Credits:||14 CE Hours|
|Approved PACE Program Provider
FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or
provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement
6/1/2016 to 5/31/2019
|Venue:||TGNA Training Center|
|Location:||1391 Ontario St, Burlington, ON L7S 1G2|
|Map Link:||Click here|
|Cost:||$699.00 +Tax (where applicable)|
|Early Bird Cost:||$649.00+ Tax (where applicable)
Deadline - August 20, 2017
|Additional Notes:||Continental Breakfast and lunch will be provided.|
Refund & Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
- Online: [email protected]
- Call: (800) 345-5157 x224